Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
Here's How We Care for Your Carpets and Upholstery
Know the facts: No other item in your office or home absorbs more wear and tear on a daily basis than your carpet, and no other item can affect the appearance of your office or home like your carpet can.
Carpets should be professionally cleaned every six months to a year. Not only does ServiceMaster Clean® have the cleaning equipment and expertise to fully remove dirt and detergent, our professionals can help you eliminate moisture from carpet. People using rented equipment often leave the carpet too wet, and they do not fully remove the detergent.
The ServiceMaster Clean® exclusive carpet cleaning process includes:
- Preliminary inspection of your carpets to determine the best cleaning method
- Pre-treating spots and stains on the carpet
- Pre-applying the cleaning shampoo to loosen ground-in soil
- Rinsing your carpet using clear hot water
- Post-treating any residual stains
- Grooming carpet for efficient drying and uniform appearance
- Placing pads under furniture legs to protect the carpet while drying
- Performing final inspection with you present to ensure you're completely satisfied
Keep Your Upholstery Looking Its Best
At home or at work, fabric furnishings can get heavy use and show soil and dirt quickly. ServiceMaster Clean® professionals are experts at selecting the correct cleaning system for particular fabric types and soil conditions.
For all upholstery cleaning, our technicians use specially designed products, equipment and methods every step of the way, from initial vacuuming and spot treatment to shampooing, rinsing and water extraction to washing and polishing frames.
In the office, modular systems and furniture get the same care we devote to your sofas and chairs at home. ServiceMaster Clean® provides a process that ensures the removal of soil while never risking damage to your investment. Trust us to care for your carpets and upholstery in Burlington, Mount Vernon and neighboring areas.